TREE drawing software for X ?

Stefan Rensing rensing at uhura.biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jan 13 07:18:37 EST 1995

Hello,

I'm looking for a good software to draw and manipulate phylogenetic trees
under X environment.
I'm running a SUN SPARCstation with Solaris 2.3.
I tried the GDE TREETOOL contribution, which is - to my knowledge - as
binary only available; unfortunately I didn't succeed in running it.
Does anybody know of another program (or how to configure TREETOOL without
GDE environment) ?

Any help appreciated, please mail,

regards, Stefan.

--
Stefan A. Rensing             Institute of Biology II/III - Schaenzlestr. 1
The SysOp Biologist           D-79104 Germany, phone: +49 761 2676 / FAX: 2675