ATCC on the net

Staffan Bergh staffan at
Mon Jan 16 02:54:00 EST 1995

In article <1995Jan12.174611.14132 at> Bo Servenius
<bo.servenius at> writes:

>I have lost my url to ATCC and now when I try to find it from

A search on Lycos ( turns up the web server
(simply enough :-)

Staffan Bergh
Biochemistry, KTH, S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

email: staffan at           + Don't let that horse eat that violin
phone: int+46 8 790 8758                +               cried Chagall's mother
fax: int+46 8 24 54 52                  + but he kept right on painting
                                        +             -- Lawrence Ferlinghetti

<A HREF="">Webmaster</A> and
<A HREF="">MycDB maintainer</A>