PROMOTER SCAN

Dan S. Prestridge danp at POGO.CBS.UMN.EDU
Tue Jan 17 15:21:24 EST 1995

To anyone who has requested information on the PROMOTER SCAN program:

Last week I was on vacation (Jan. 9-17). Due to a bug in the Solaris
2.3 operating system vacation E-mail program, I have lost all of my
E-mail, including any requests for information on the PROMOTER SCAN
program. If you have not received this information, please resend your
request.

Thank you,
-dan
Dan S. Prestridge, Ph.D.			E-mail: DANP at POGO.UMN.EDU
Director					Telephone: (612) 625-3744
Advanced Biosciences Computing Center           Fax: (612) 625-5780
University of Minnesota
1479 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul,  MN  55108