Still looking for a COMPILED version of RasMol

Matt Parker at332 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Wed Jan 18 15:58:54 EST 1995

OK, thanks to all the people who e-mailed with advice. I DID get RasMol
to run on a 486DX....it just wouldn't go on a 386SX. Sorry about all
the net noise.

There is one problem, though. It runs OK when I use the raswin command,
however when I type "rasmenu" (as somebody suggested I might want to try)
I get a message stating that a file called "cmdialog.vbx" is not found.
I don't know if running it via the "rasmenu" command will make any difference [C[Ccompared to "raswin."

Anyway...it seems to be running OK otherwise. Thanks for all your help.