Free MolBio Software Offer

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Sun Jan 22 11:34:23 EST 1995

Aaron Pawlyk (aaron at wrote:
> So far the program has the following features:
> It's Windows 3.1 based and easy to use
> Performs restriction site analysis, dinucleotide frequencies, and
> 	open reading frame analysis used Kozak sequences

> I am currently adding a nice graphical plasmid restriction map feature
> as well as protein translation/analysis features.

> If enough (at least 2!) people are interested I'll write some documentation
> and place the files on an ftp site or two.

Browsing through the last months of, one of the FAQs is
"Is there a free restriction mapping / plasmid drawing program for
 Windows?", and up to now the answer was always "no :-(".

You would do many persons a big favour!!!

/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */