Free MolBio Software Offer

Massimo Delledonne delle at
Mon Jan 23 11:27:10 EST 1995

Aaaron, I've not been able to send you directly an email message (host unknow) ....
Please send me a message when you put the program on some FTP site .... or email it to me
... I support every kind of decoder ...

Thanks ...

Massimo delledonne

In article <3fp9ca$78k at>, aaron at (Aaron Pawlyk) says: