HPLC peak intergration

bochet at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr bochet at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Jan 24 15:22:06 EST 1995

In article <3g0q58$622 at bigboote.WPI.EDU>, eeyore at wpi.WPI.EDU ( BeeTyore ) writes:
> 	Is there a relatively simple program that will give peak areas
> from HPLC data?  We're currently using a program with a several-years-old
> HPLC that does much more than we need (it could probably run an entire
> pilot-scale lab).  We are about to get an old (~15 year-old) HPLC up and
> running, but it is not connected with a computer system that will analyze
> the information.  Any suggestions?
> 					Thanks.
> 						Melissa J. Towler
> 						eeyore at wpi.wpi.edu
One very low technology suggestion:
Make a photocopy of your chromatogram on good quality paper. Then cut out your
peaks and put them on a good scale. Compare the weight of your peaks.
I am sorry if it sounds to simple but it works.

          Pascal  Bochet     | internet: bochet at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr
  Institut Alfred Fessard    |
              CNRS           | TEL:      33 1 69 82 34 40
  91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex | FAX:      33 1 69 82 43 43
             France          |