S-S bond with Molscript

moreaut at univ-tours.fr moreaut at univ-tours.fr
Wed Jan 25 12:07:40 EST 1995

dear netters,

Using the program Molscript of Per Kraulis, I would like to have
a bond drawn between 2 SG atoms of two Cys residues
(i.e a disulfure bridge).
The problem is I can't succeed to specify that with the bonds
command. The selection procedure of atoms or residues is not clear for
me.
I have first made a ball-and-stick representation of the atoms of the
cysteines involved in the bridge.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

|  Dr. Thierry MOREAU                                              |
|  Laboratoire d'Enzymologie et Chimie des Proteines               |
|  URA CNRS 1334	           Phone: (33) 46 36 62 06         |
|  2bis, Bd Tonnelle                 Fax:   (33) 47 36 60 46       |
|  37032 TOURS cedex 	           Email: moreaut at univ-tours.fr    |
|      FRANCE                                                      |