Please, help! - Vector NT software

Klaus Salger salger at wap18.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jan 26 20:01:16 EST 1995

Dima Klenchin (klenchin at macc.wisc.edu) wrote:
: Could someone provide any information about DNA analysis program
: called "Vector NT"? (Determines optimal subcloning strategy and draws
: maps). It was highly recommended and I will probably buy it. I need
: to know vendor, if possible, phone/email, how much is it, and if it
: is possible to download it from anywhere to make sure that's what I
: need.
: Thank you,
: Dima Klenchin

Dima, you can download a demo copy of Vector NT from ftp.bio.indiana.edu/
/molbio/ibmpc/vntd-demo.exe
Vendor address, phone etc. are enclosed in this file.
Cheers
  Klaus

--
Klaus Salger                phone : ++49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                 -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen
Germany