Biology FTP Sites?

Rodrigo Lopez rodrigol at
Fri Jan 27 22:52:54 EST 1995

In article <3g3sbp$ek6 at> aaron at (Aaron Pawlyk) writes:
>From: aaron at (Aaron Pawlyk)
>Subject: Biology FTP Sites?
>Date: 24 Jan 1995 21:44:25 GMT

>I'm planning to make some MolBio software available soon.  I just need
>some biology oriented ftp sites to upload it too.

>If anyone knows of any or is involved with any please leave me e-mail
>with the site and any pertinent information.  Thank you!

>                                -- Aaron

I would suggest you contact the people at the EBI. They noe keep the most
important collection of software for the biologist which includes programs for
UNIX, VMS, DOS, Windows and Macintosh computers.

Start by sending a message to help at or check out their WWW server:

Rodrigo Lopez						The
rodrigo.lopez at		             EMBnet
tel: xx-47-22724757				       node
fax: xx-47-22694130