D. Fuerst fuerst.11 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jan 30 00:28:17 EST 1995

To whom this may concern:

	I was writing to apologize for a letter that I posted yesterday.  The letter was called
"Lot-O-Money".  I just wanted to apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused anyone.
I know now what I did was wrong and it will never happen again.  I just thought it would be
easy money.  Which it was not!  Once again I apologize for any inconvenieces that I have caused.
I also apologize to Mr. Cooper and Mr. Cohen for using their names, they had nothing to do with

D. Fuerst