Help writting sequencing software

Alan Williams ez005401 at
Mon Jan 30 17:03:14 EST 1995

I'm hoping to write some sequencing software for OS/2 over the next
couple months.  I was wondering if anyone knew of some sources for:
       file formats (DNA, protein, multiple sequences)
       search algorithms  (restriction mapping)
       multiple alignment algorithms
       anything else you might think is relevant

Alan Williams
University of California, Davis      "Where observation is concerned,
Plant Biology Section                chance favors the prepared mind."
ajwilliams at                            -- Louis Pasteur