ncbi server at nih.gov down?

Dennis Benson dab at ray.nlm.nih.gov
Sat Jul 1 10:44:58 EST 1995

NCBI's servers are all up.  The problem appears limited to some transatlantic
connections that travel by way of SPRINT, a commercial Internet provider.
We have been providing 'traceroute' information to our Internet provider
(SURANET) and they are working with SPRINT to isolate the problem.

Dennis Benson
NCBI