Microscopy News Groups

Sepp D. Kohlwein kohlwein at fscm1.dnet.tu-graz.ac.at
Tue Jul 4 11:08:27 EST 1995

Mike J Adams <mike at sass2.wlv.ac.uk> wrote:

>Does anyone know of any newsgoups relating to microscopy
>and / or image anaylsis of cells.  Are any companies in
>that field on the Net ?  I haven't been able to find
>anything of much use yet.  If anyone knows of any sites,
>newsgroups or home pages I would be very grateful if you
>could post them at this newsgroup.
>
>	Thanks in advance.

Hi Mike,

check out the following sites:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/ladic/confocal.html
http://www.spie.org/

confocal newsgroup: confocal at ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu (send "help" to
listserv at ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu for info)

other newsgroups: sci.image.processing
                  sci.techniques.microscopy

Hope this helps !
Good luck

Sepp D. Kohlwein

Sepp D. Kohlwein, PhD
Genetics and Molecular Biology Group
Department of Biochemistry and Food Chemistry
Technical University Graz                   phone:  ++43 (316) 873-6456
Petersgasse 12                                 fax:  ++43 (316) 810-599
A 8010 Graz, Austria           e-mail kohlwein at fscm1.dnet.tu-graz.ac.at