Database search program?
Jacob B Champlin
champlin at GAS.UUG.Arizona.EDU
Thu Jul 6 01:57:24 EST 1995
I am looking for a program that will go through the yeast gene database and
retrieve this information:
1. The Name of every sequenced gene.
2. The base at the start of the translation.
3. The first 10 bases before the start of the translated region.
4. The first 12 bases after the start of the translated region.
5. Calculate the frequency of each of the four bases at each
If anyone has seen a program like this or close to this please
E-mail me at champlin at gas.uug.arizona.edu
More information about the Bio-soft