HELP Wanted, Job Offered (career opportunity in Seoul, Korea)

Kang, Song Joong sjk at ivory.sdsac.samsung.co.kr
Wed Jul 12 13:57:16 EST 1995

CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR IT PROFESSIONALS!

The Education Division of SDS is seeking IT professionals who can offer computer and data communications
 skills training to our employees.

SDS, the Samsung Data Systems Company, is the computing and communications arm of the Samsung  group.
 We are  headquartered in Seoul, Korea, and have branch offices throughout the world. The role of our division
 is to fill the technical and basic human skills training needs of our 4,500+ employees, 190,000 sister company
 employees and outside customers.

If you or an acquaintance of yours have some experience in computer and  communications-related training
and want a contract job in Seoul, Korea,  please fax a resume and salary request to Mr. Kang, Seong Joong in Seoul.

We have immediate job openings for trainers/course designers/instructors in the following areas:

  Networking, Database, Multimedia, C & Unix,
  and IT  Consulting

The benefit package will cover living expenses and salary
(US$ 30,000+)  and will be commensurate with the expertise of  the applicant.

ADDRESS:  SAMSUNG DATA SYSTEMS
                    1449-6 HANWON BLDG.
                    SOCHO-GU, SOCHO-DONG,  SEOUL, KOREA
 	            TEL) 82 2 580-4063     FAX) 82 2 580-4040
                     E-mail : sjk at ivory.sdsac.samsung.co.kr