Physiology software info

Edgardo A. Martorell emartore at students.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:20:30 EST 1995

I am looking for an animated physiology software or cd-rom that can be used
in teaching an intermediate college level physiology course.  I am looking
for animated graphics of the nerve impulse conduction resting and action
potential, feedback control loops, muscle contraction, homeostasis,
endocrinology, blood glucose regulation, etc.  It can be a general or
specific software.  Please let me know of any available softwares of this
kind being used in other educational institutions or available
comercially.

Thank you for your attention