Publication quality dot surfaces

Terry M. Gray grayt at
Sat Jul 15 12:37:01 EST 1995

I need to prepare publication quality figures that include a stick model
of a protein + a dot surface in black and white (ideally, high
resolution laser printer output).  I had used the SGI utilities snapshot
and tops to produce this, but the journal editor said that the figures
were not good enough.  I'm getting molscript, but it's not clear to me
that dot surfaces can be produced.

Any suggestions?

Terry M. Gray, Ph.D. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Calvin College       3201 Burton SE   Grand Rapids, MI  40546
Office: (616) 957-7187                    FAX: (616) 957-6501
Email: grayt at