Molscript for linux?

Martin Kroeker martin at tutor.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 18 13:13:27 EST 1995

Uwe Baumert (tiedtke at vnwz00.uni-muenster.de) wrote:
: Raster3d is almost entirely written in fortran. Version 2.0 was no problem
: to port to OS/2 using an os/2-binary of f2c. But with version2.1 the same
: f2c and also g77 died. Any hints. P.S. i wasn't able to include tiff
: support using an old version of libtiff (2.3 i suppose).

There are some non-standard bit operations in the new render.f - i got it
to compile after recoding a .NOT. of a non-logical, and changing some .AND.
statements to IAND, for which i have a C replacement. I have not really
tested it beyond running the examples and a single diagram of my own, but it
appears to work. I will put the Linux binary (currently without tiff) on our
local ftp site tutor.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de (130.83.122.2).
Martin
--
Dr.-Ing. Martin Kroeker
Inst. f. Organ. Chemie                   martin at oc2.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de