Molscript for linux?

Andrew Martin martin at bsm.bioc.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 19 05:04:36 EST 1995

Martin Kroeker (martin at tutor.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de) wrote:
: Uwe Baumert (tiedtke at vnwz00.uni-muenster.de) wrote:
: : Raster3d is almost entirely written in fortran. Version 2.0 was no problem
: : to port to OS/2 using an os/2-binary of f2c. But with version2.1 the same
: : f2c and also g77 died. Any hints. P.S. i wasn't able to include tiff
: : support using an old version of libtiff (2.3 i suppose).

: There are some non-standard bit operations in the new render.f - i got it
: to compile after recoding a .NOT. of a non-logical, and changing some .AND.
: statements to IAND, for which i have a C replacement. I have not really
: tested it beyond running the examples and a single diagram of my own, but it
: appears to work. I will put the Linux binary (currently without tiff) on our
: local ftp site tutor.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de (130.83.122.2).
: Martin
: --
I made simiar fixes and it seems to work fine for stuff I've tried so
far. I EMailed the fixes to the authors so they may go into a later
version.

Best wishes,

Andrew
Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin,         University College London & SciTech Software
EMAIL: martin at biochem.ucl.ac.uk                Tel:(Work) +44(0)171 419 3284