HELP!!! I need info on ABORTED FETUSES

Mad Dan Eccles rpgrant at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 20 04:25:01 EST 1995

a) Why do you need this information?  You should be aware it is very
sensitive, and people could get into trouble for talking about it.  And how do
we know the information won't be used by some ultra-rightwing nuts?

b) Why on bionet.software?? ;)

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil      rpgrant at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Oxford.