Dendrograms with accurately drawn branch lengths

Delrosario delrosario at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 00:23:43 EST 1995

Dr. Felsenstein

Thank you for posting a reply. I must correct my original posting, to
state that RFLPscan does not come with PHYLIP but instead invokes the
program for cluster analysis. We have obtained a copy of PHYLIP from your
machine. However, the program that is invoked is the
neighbor-joining/UPGMA program. I am unsure how to invoke DRAWGRAM or
DRAWTREE to produce dendrograms that illustrate accurate branch lengths.