Can you help?

Damian Holliman spgtdah at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 06:30:26 EST 1995

Hi,
	I am currently trying to track down any graphics software packages
which allow you to draw and manipulate DNA plasmid maps. I remember there
being one for the Macintosh called MacPlasmap. Is this still available or
 something like it. I am desparate to get my plasmids drawn for my thesis.
		Yours,
			Damian Holliman
PS Please forgive me if this article has ended up in the wrong place.
I am a confirmed computer/networking slow student.
PPS Any software packages suggested must be Apple Macintosh compatible.