printing sigma plot files

Roger & Jane Isaacson risaacson at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 28 00:22:54 EST 1995

sarah at ALMACH.CC.UTEXAS.EDU (Sarah K. Barron) wrote:

>Hello,

>A colleague of mine is trying to print sigmat plot files on a postscript
>printer without success.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

>Thanks,

>Sarah Barron
>Department of Microbiology, ESB 226
>University of Texas
>Austin, TX 78712

>Voice:  (512)471-4762
>FAX:    (512)471-7088
>Email:  sarah at almach.cc.utexas.edu

Are they using DOS or Windows versions of SigmaPlot?  I have produced
postscript files using either version.  I usually create the
postscript file then send it to the printer from the DOS command line.
The file can then be easily edited to change the overall size or
position on the page for printing and can then be used independent of
the original program.
Roger Isaacson