HPLC Software?

Thomas J. Miller millertj at a1.esvax.umc.dupont.com
Thu Jul 27 19:40:17 EST 1995

In article <1995Jul27.153954 at opal.tufts.edu>, rvosatka at opal.tufts.edu wrote:

> Anyone have suggestions for software packages for HPLC?
>
> I have a Beckman System Gold
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Bob Vosatka

You have my condolences.  No, not really.  If System Gold software was ever modernized, it would
be a good package.  I assume that you have Beckman pump and detector.  You'll need System Gold
to control those devices.  Because of my requirements for data analysis, I use ChromPerfect along
with System Gold.  I use Quarterdeck Deskview software to multitask System Gold and ChromPerfect.
Hope this helps,  Tom.
--
Thomas Miller, Protein Sequencing lab, Dupont Co.
Opinions are my own.