Probit on Mac?

David Ikle ikled at
Fri Jul 28 18:36:48 EST 1995

Micheline_Letarte at Infopuq.UQUEBEC.CA () wrote:
>I used to do my probit and logit calculations on a IBM-comp using POLO-PC.
>This was quite simple to use and efficient. I am now stuck with macs only
>(which are not bad per se) and I wonder if anyone knows of a similar program
>on the mac.
>Thanks a lot
>Francois Tardif
>ftardif at

There are lots of options on the Mac from spreadsheets (Excel) to
statistics programs (JMP), depending on what else you need to do. I
would recommend one of these as a more general solution.

David N. Ikle, Ph.D., Chief, Biostatistics/Academic Computing
National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine
1400 Jackson St.,Denver,CO  ikled at