Mac PostScript converter/viewer

Gregory M. Acland gma2 at CORNELL.EDU
Fri Jun 2 07:18:48 EST 1995

2. Andy.Law @ wrote
  > There is a rather flaky Mac version of Ghostscript around

Ghostscript is huge (10 Mb?) slow and awful, not practically useful.

Showpages is around at most sites and is a great print only utility,
supports drag and drop.

Gregory M. Acland        	       	       	       	       	  (607) 256-5684
Center for Canine Genetics & Reproduction       	  (607) 256-5689 [fax]
James A. Baker Institute for Animal Health      	   gma2 at
College of Veterinary Medicine
Cornell University
Hungerford Hill Rd, Ithaca, New York 14853