General Bio Software

P A Keller bsspak at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jun 2 09:09:13 EST 1995

In the referenced article, wmcqueen at infolane.com (Will McQueen) writes:
>Hello, all!

[snip]

>   Any ideas?  This is the only newsgroup I could find where this type of
>posting would be appropriate.  Do you know of any others?  WWW sites,
>perhaps?  FTP?  Anything.  Thanks!

I don't know this package in any detail, but the Pharmacy School here at Bath
has developed software for computer-aided distance learning. Try the URL
http://www.bath.ac.uk/PCCAL/ .

Have fun,
Peter.

Peter Keller.            \
Dept. of Biology and      \ "Not even the greatest nonsense is beyond
    Biochemistry,          \  the reach of human invention."
University of Bath,         \
Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.           \          --- Ryszard Kapuscinski
Tel. (+44/0)1225 826826 x 4302 | Email: P.A.Keller at bath.ac.uk (Internet)
Fax. (+44/0)1225 826449        |   P.A.Keller%bath.ac.uk at UKACRL (BITNET)