Image analysis software for PC

hbestman at hbestman at
Fri Jun 2 00:01:12 EST 1995

I am in the process of acquiring frame grabbing and image analysis
software. The two systems that I have been looking at is the MOCHA
software and the CONCEPT V.i from Graftek. The latter can be integrated
with LABVIEW (which we have already).
My particular application requires that the image be displayed on the
computer screen, and then be captured, and analyzed.
Does anyone have any experience with these two systems, or any other
ones. I sure would appreciate some help.
Please email me at: hbestman at

HANK BESTMAN                         email: hbestman at