refman/endnotes/PROCITE

Jerome Smith hlthways at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 5 17:43:24 EST 1995

Personal Bibliographics software, Inc. distributes PROCITE and
BIBLIOLINK. phone 313-996-1580, fax 313-996-4672.

I don't have either one yet but two of my key pharmaceutical clients
do.  They seem to love it.

Procite is a windows based - full featured bibliographic reference
management database.  Imports comma delimited or tab delim. records.
Exports to ascii or a word processor.

I think you need to get Biblio link as well however.  It seems to be
the best (only) way to transfer downloaded records (from CD or online
database services).

Total costs runs under $600...and they have a 30 day money back
guarantee.  I think the rep told me they just came out with a new
version too.