Anatomy graphics

H Campbell hcampbel at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Wed Jun 7 15:17:34 EST 1995

   I have downloaded what is termed raw graphic data from the Visible Human
Data Set at the National Library of Medicine.  It is located at the FTP
site:  vhp.nlm.nih.gov   This material consists of digitized
cross-sections of an actual human and CAT/MRI data as well.

   I haven't the slightest idea how to view the material.  It isn't in any
format that my viewing programs or other graphics manipulation programs
can use, nor is it legible to a tutorial program I use.
I would like to incorporate this material into tutorial programs for an
anatomy course.  Any suggestions?

Lee Campbell