IMPORTANT - 23 JUNE date to move BIOSCI machine net.bio.net

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Wed Jun 7 23:01:14 EST 1995

This is a follow-up message to my earlier announcement of a couple of
weeks ago that the U.S. BIOSCI site was relocating.

Barring unforeseen delays with the new network connection
installation, we are planning on moving the BIOSCI machine to its new
location at Knight-Ridder Information, Inc. around noon Pacific Time
(California, U.S.A.) on Friday, 23 June.  While the host name will
remain net.bio.net, the IP number will change and it will take a day
or two for the domain name servers around the net to reflect this
change.

There may be some problems with bounced mail over that weekend.  It
would be best if one utilized the e-mail posting addresses at the U.K.
BIOSCI site, daresbury.ac.uk, during 23-25 June.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net