rasmol stereoviews?

C. R. Bartke bartke at hrz-serv7.hrz.uni-kassel.de
Mon Jun 12 04:24:01 EST 1995

In article <Pine.A32.3.91.950608180507.15004A-100000 at nmrlab.ciam.unibo.it>,
"Dr. M. A. Cremonini" <mauro at nmrlab.ciam.unibo.it> writes:

|> I am a RASMOL user. I find the program very useful but I am surprized
|> that the manual does not list the possibility of having stereoviews.
|> Is there a hidden hot key for this?
|> Thank you very much.
|> Mauro
|>

|> ============================================
|> Mauro A. Cremonini, Ph.D.
|> Institute of Agricultural Chemistry
|> University - Bologna - Italy
|> e-mail: m.a.cremonini at nmrlab.ciam.unibo.it
|> ============================================

I've been using RasMol (and RasWin as well). As far as we are talking
about the Windows Version, this is to be implemented in the next
Version 2.6 as one can see from one of documentary files that come with
the package (I believe the file is called TODO.TXT).

As far as I know, the 'Unix'-Version does as well not yet support
stereos.

Hope this helps,
Cornelius R. Bartke		   Student der Biologie im FB 19
Hauffstrasse 16			Gesamthochschule Universit„aet Kassel
34246 Vellmar				Kassel - Germany
Fon&Fax: ++49/561/823330	 e-mail: bartke at hrz.uni-kassel.de