graphic plasmid programm ?

Tim Cutts Zoology tjrc1 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 05:31:07 EST 1995

meyerh at mailer.uni-marburg.de (Hemmo Meyer) writes:

>I'm looking for a programm (DOS/Windows) which draws circular plasmid maps
>based on sequence and restriction data and produces convenient file
>formats (.cdr, .tif,...). Does anyone have good experience with any prog.
>FTP-site?

>Hemmo Meyer

I don't know of a free one, but someone in my lab uses a DOS program
called Clone manager 4.0, from "Scientific and Educational Software".
It produces really nice output, especially on PostScript printers.

I'm afraid I don't have a contact address immediately to hand.

Hope someone can fill you in on the details.

Tim.