graphic plasmid programm ?

Leonard N. Bloksberg bloksber at pilot.msu.edu
Fri Jun 16 12:26:00 EST 1995

In Article <meyerh.1.00028904 at mailer.uni-marburg.de> "meyerh at mailer.uni-marburg.de (Hemmo Meyer)" says:
> I'm looking for a programm (DOS/Windows) which draws circular plasmid maps
> based on sequence and restriction data and produces convenient file
> formats (.cdr, .tif,...). Does anyone have good experience with any prog.
> FTP-site?
>
> Hemmo Meyer
>
> meyerh at mailer.Uni-Marburg.de
> Dept. of Cytobiology
> University of Marburg/Germany

Try Clone, from      Scientific and Educational Software
                     P.O. box 440
                     State Line, Pennsylvania 17263
                     (717) 597-5307 (phone)
                     (717) 597-5108 (fax)
.
It's a very nice program, but a little pricey ($400- for the base module,
and $250- for the add-on that makes the output publication quality, or a
total of $650- for the whole thing).
.
I have no connection to this company, I have just used their version 1.0
product.
.
Dr. Leonard N. Bloksberg
bloksber at pilot.msu.edu