Very Prof. Shop Management software

Program World Services ssmith at primenet.com
Tue Jun 20 03:25:40 EST 1995

 S  H  O  P  M  A  N       V  E  R  S  I  O  N    2 . 0 0

  Shopman is the latest Windows release for complete
Very Professional automotive Shop Management Software,
(May also be used for services other then automotive),
Some of its options are as follows:

  1) Databases: Vendor, Stock, Non-stock, Repair Order
  (RO), Calender and Alarm, Vehicle, Customer, Payroll
  Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Type Work,
  plus More.

  2) Edit: Orders, Accounts, Quotes, Invoices, Repair
  Orders, Stock Needs, Payroll, Calender, Plus more.

  3) Search: By History, Name, Model, Part, Item #,
  Vin #, License, Payroll, Employer Name, Date, Plus More.

  4) Accounts: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receive,
  Checkbook, Payroll, Tech Paid, Inventory Cost, Etc.

  5) Built-in Utilities: Searchable Help, Back-up
  Database, Customization, Terminal, Editor, Clock,
  Programable Calender, Calculator, Plus More.

  6) ALLDATA Terminal for rapid download into database
  of complex repair information and service bulletin
  updates, To make your repairs much easier.

  7) Better then a lot of commercial programs at
  hundreds below there cost.

  8) Shopman works within Windows for DLL Access
  and requires about 2 Meg to install.

  9) Shopman can be download for evaluation from
  my BBS at 209-255-9110 for a timed evaluation copy,
  the cost for shopman is $159.00, and its way
  below its comercial competitor and its better
  software, This is due to the fact that I get
  copies direct from the programer at IPM Computers
  so there no middle man, and no wholesale to retail
  costs !!!!

For Private Full Year Automotive Information for $39.95 Contact myself below.
For anymore or future technical support contact ssmith at primenet.com directly.

Scott Smith     Program World Services    __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
ssmith at primenet.com BBS:(209) 255-9110   /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
Compuserve 74441,2713, Aol[SCOTT93727]  /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /

   Professional Automotive Repair Information,   Professional Job Placement
      Professional Internet Advertising,   Shareware Program Development

  Complete Professional Chiltons Manual Specifications from 1955-1995 for
           Domestic and Import Cars of almost all makes and models.