ABI Chromatograms on PCs

(Dave Johnston) daj at mailserver.nhm.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 03:16:41 EST 1995

"Geneskipper" which runs under Win3.1 claims to be able to read ABI, ALF,
LiCor and Hitachi trace files (and very much more).

I have not seen the software and it isn't free (costs 1500DM for academic
use, single licence), I just followed up an article in Human Genome News
to find out about it. I don't want to abuse the newsgroup so, if you want
the contact name I have been given, email me direct.
DAJ

David A. Johnston
Research Fellow,
Dept of Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
South Kensington, London SW7 5BD. England
(tel 071 9389297, fax 071 9388754, email daj at nhm.ac.uk)