Authorin: Who understands it?

Mike Mitchell mike at bison.lif.icnet.uk
Mon Jun 26 09:26:21 EST 1995

In article <95174.162748RROXBY at MAINE.MAINE.EDU>, Robert Roxby
<RROXBY at MAINE.MAINE.EDU> wrote:

> I'm having a little trouble with this Authorin program.

(some stuff cut)

> Thanks for any suggestions.

I would seriously recommend that you give up on Authorin and use either
the NCBI's or the EBI's WWW pages for sequence submission to GenBank or
EMBL respectively.

   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/BankIt/index.html   for GenBank

         or

   http://www.ebi.ac.uk/subs/emblsubs.html  for EMBL

Hope this helps.

*Michael Mitchell              *        "Smoke me a kipper,         *
*User Support                  *    I'll be back for breakfast."    *
*Molecular Biology Software    *                                    *
*Imperial Cancer Research Fund *       Ace Rimmer, Test Pilot       *
*+44 (0)71 269 3115            *          BBC-TV Red Dwarf          *