Authorin: Who understands it?

Mike Mitchell mike at
Mon Jun 26 09:26:21 EST 1995

In article <95174.162748RROXBY at MAINE.MAINE.EDU>, Robert Roxby

> I'm having a little trouble with this Authorin program.

(some stuff cut)

> Thanks for any suggestions.

I would seriously recommend that you give up on Authorin and use either
the NCBI's or the EBI's WWW pages for sequence submission to GenBank or
EMBL respectively.   for GenBank

         or  for EMBL

Hope this helps.

*Michael Mitchell              *        "Smoke me a kipper,         *
*User Support                  *    I'll be back for breakfast."    *
*Molecular Biology Software    *                                    *
*Imperial Cancer Research Fund *       Ace Rimmer, Test Pilot       *
*+44 (0)71 269 3115            *          BBC-TV Red Dwarf          *