Possible Software

Roxanne Hall roxanne at odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu
Wed Jun 28 16:36:16 EST 1995

 Hi Gang,

   Before I start writing my own code, I would like to ask if anyone
   has any information on available programs for determining
   Peptide sequences from Mass Spectoscopy Data.

   Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

 Roxanne Hall, Computer Programmer II **  In a world where there is so
 Biomathematics, University of Texas, **      much to be done, I feel
 M.D. Anderson Cancer Center          **   strongly that there must
 1515 Holcombe Blvd., MS 237,         **  be something for me to do.
 Houston, Texas 77030                 **              - Dorthea Dix
 E-Mail: roxanne at odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu **
 Phone: 713/792-2604