tree drawing programs for unix machines

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Wed Mar 1 07:08:51 EST 1995

Michael,

In article <3j0hv9$6oi at decaxp.harvard.edu> eisen at fas.harvard.edu (Michael Eisen) writes:
>Subject: Unix Tree Drawing Programs
>I have an old version of the program treetool that does not run on my new
>operating system. Does anyone know where I might find new executables (for
>and sgi (running irix 5.2) for treetool or where I might find source code?

The source for treetool 2.0.1 can be obtained at the following URL:

        ftp://rdp.life.uiuc.edu/rdp/programs/TreeTool/

I hope this helps,

Tim

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA