GeneJockeyII - problems opening ABI sequencer files

Dr. P.L. Taylor ptaylor at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 05:18:23 EST 1995

I have received a couple of complaints recently from GJII users who are
unable to open chromatogram files written by the ABI 373 sequencer.
I'm having some difficulty fixing this, since I cannot reproduce the
fault on any of the 20 odd machines that I've tried it on.  I would
really like to know how widespread the problem is.

If you are using GeneJockeyII and experiencing this problem please
mail me, letting me know what machine and system version you are
running.  I'll send you an update when I get the bug fixed

Phil Taylor                         |        MRC Reproductive Biology Unit
mbplt at seqnet.dl.ac.uk               |        Edinburgh EH3 9EW
ptaylor at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk              |        Scotland.