Simulation packages?

Karyn Davis karyn at
Thu Mar 2 03:41:57 EST 1995

I am looking for a simulation package (like Stella or Simulink) for doing
some population modelling.  I am specifically interested in packages on the

If anyone out there has used these or other programs, I would be interested
in hearing what you think about them.  Any information about distributors
is also welcomed (especially names of Australian distributors!).

Please respond by email to karyn at, as I don't get much time
to read news and may miss any replies which are posted.  If there is
sufficient interest, I will post a summary of replies.

Karyn Davis