Simulation packages?

Karyn Davis karyn at connect.com.au
Thu Mar 2 03:41:57 EST 1995

Hi,
I am looking for a simulation package (like Stella or Simulink) for doing
some population modelling.  I am specifically interested in packages on the
Mac.

If anyone out there has used these or other programs, I would be interested
in hearing what you think about them.  Any information about distributors
is also welcomed (especially names of Australian distributors!).

Please respond by email to karyn at connect.com.au, as I don't get much time
to read news and may miss any replies which are posted.  If there is
sufficient interest, I will post a summary of replies.

Thanks,
Karyn Davis