URGENT: help on DeltaSoft's Microplate Analysis on the Mac

Uwe Baumert tiedtke at vnwz00.uni-muenster.de
Thu Mar 2 07:36:15 EST 1995

Dear netters,

we are currently trying to connect an anthos elisa-reader htIII with a mac
powerbook 150 (due to lack in spare space) using DeltaSoft II Microplate
Analysis Software for the Macintosh.

Since the PowerBook has only a seriel printer port we have to use this.
But everytime we try to start an analysis via the software we get "Reader
doesn't answer" or something like that. When we use the modemport of a Mac
Quadra 610 everything works fine.

Is there any possibility to get things work?

Please answer via private mail.

With kind regards,

Uwe Baumert

--
Uwe Baumert
Institute for General Zoology and Genetics
D-48149 Muenster, Germany          e-mail: baumert at uni-muenster.de