cool and funky WWW site

ewan birney birney at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 12:06:19 EST 1995

Excuse the gratuitous subject!

I'm trying to write (in spare moments) a CUSI version for
biological databases over the web. (?? call it a bioCUSI?)

look at

http://www.ocms.ox.ac.uk/~birney/cusi/cusi.html

I've put in all the sites which I usually normally - however there
are *many* more. If you want to let me know what database
*you* would like to see then email me. In fact there is a comment
form which sends email directly to me for the people too lazy
even to pull down another window...

gripes, complaints, comments etc welcome.

(if anyone wants to set it up on their server it is very easy...
- as long as you're running perl - email me or just pull down
CUSI for www.nexor.co.uk)

ewan birney
birney at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

http://www.ocms.ox.ac.uk/~birney/me.html