L-SYSTEM, 3D FLOWERS

Care Michaud preacher at plato.simons-rock.edu
Sat Mar 4 16:30:56 EST 1995

	By following many peoples suggestions, I visited the
University of Calgary's www site, and was dualy impressed. Now that I'm
intrigued, I'm also frustrated. There seems to de a distinct lack of 3D
L-System programs for the Mac. Am I mistaken, or is PFG the only program
for the mac (its a 2D implimentation of L-System)? Where can I find other
programs, or other sites that contain info on morphogenisis.
	Also does anyone know of an ftp site that contains 3D flower models?

			Thanks
				-Care Michaud