WPDB for MAC...

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Sun Mar 5 15:54:17 EST 1995

Geetha Vasudevan (geetha at HELIX.NIH.GOV) wrote:
> I would like to know if the PC based software WPDB is now
> available for MAC.   Thanks for any info.

Not as far as I know.

However, I do not see the advantage of WPDB to any PDB subset used together
with a PDB viewer, such as Rasmol. Am I missing something here? (The
problem seems to be that there is no easy way to download a sensible
PDB subset ...)

(BTW, WPDB is "The Protein Data Bank for Windows".)

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */