NEEDED: various software, hardware, videos, etc. for biosensor eng.

Bahram G Kermani bgkerman at eos.ncsu.edu
Sun Mar 5 11:16:50 EST 1995

optical, enzyme, biochemistry, biocompatibility, diagnosis, immunosensor,
cytotoxicity

Hi world,

I am trying to gather up some experiments for a lab., and I would be very
interested in getting/purchasing some relevant information (any media: Videos,
slides, software, hardware), as teaching aids:

I appreciate it very much, if you could give me your recommendations.
Please answer by email (bahram at ncsu.edu) as I don't check this newsgroup very
often. < Money is not a big issue! >

Thanks,
Bahram

The labs should fall into the following categories:

1. Enzymatic sensor machanisms

2. Optical biosensors

3. Protein sysnthesis nad genetic engineering

4. Fundamentals of cell biology

5. Biochemistry of membranes and receptors

6. Natural sensors and nervous receptors

7. Immunosensors

8. Microbial sensors

9. Living tissue and cells for signal acquisition

10. Biocompatibility

11. Pharmacological Modification of surfaces

12. Cytotoxicity and mutagenicity testing

13. Industrial biosensors

14. Pollution testing and control

15. Clinical diagnosis

16. Cardiovascular systems