EMBL/Genbank crossrefs

risler at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr risler at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Mar 7 11:47:10 EST 1995

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine gave me a list of 300 Genbank IDs (IDs, NOT accession
numbers).

I'd like to process these sequences. But here we have EMBL, not Genbank.
And since the IDs are different.....

Is there a simple way to make the links between EMBL and Genbank IDs, or to
retrieve the accession numbers of the 300 sequences from their IDs? I don't
feel like using W3SRS in a server and retrieving manually, one by one, the 300
accession numbers....

Thanks for your help,

Jean-Loup

Jean-Loup Risler                     Tel:  (33 1) 69 82 31 34
CNRS                                 Fax:  (33 1) 69 07 49 73
Centre de Genetique Moleculaire	     Email: risler at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  France