Vector NTI

Robert.Coelen at jcu.edu.au Robert.Coelen at jcu.edu.au
Tue Mar 7 19:11:31 EST 1995

Hi,

We are thinking of purchasing Vector NTI in our department. Can I have your
comments please with respect to similar programs that run in Windows or if you
are using Vector NTI, what you think of it. Much appreciated !!!

Cheers,

Robert

Dr Robert J. Coelen                                  fax:   61-77-791 526
Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-815 024
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville-just-about-on-THE-reef, Q, 4811
                                      o     e
                                       w   d
                                        n n