PIM and/or contact management software

Donald Tinker dtinker at mail.eskimo.com
Thu Mar 9 20:48:34 EST 1995

I've recently evaluated a couple of PIM/contact management software
programs.  The ones I looked at heavily emphasized collection of
business-related info.  I've found it dificult to adapt those programs to be
useful in a lab setting.  If you are a practicing scientist _and_ use a
PIM/contact manager for keeping track of tasks, time and contact info _and_
you are happy with the software, would you please e-mail with the name of the
product?

If there is sufficient response to this posting,  I'll summarize and post the
results.  This topic may be of interest to other scientists.

Thanks;

Don Tinker
dtinker at mail.eskimo.com